We are absolutely thrilled with our brand new website! Launched on Friday February 12th, it not only looks gorgeous to the daily consumer browsing the Internet, but is an extremely future forward solution to continue to grow tourism in Vernon.
Highlights to look out for from an industry perspective include:
- A completely responsive framework allowing the site to render properly on every device. Whether you’re browsing on your mobile phone, desktop computer or a 60″ TV, it is guaranteed to look, and respond, optimally.
- Three direct social media feeds, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, to encourage more direct engagement with our community.
- API integration for hotel bookings through booking.com and custom API links for flights to both Air Canada and WestJet.
- Comprehensive vacation planning information for all seasons.
- Incorporation of Google translation allowing users to translate the entire site to their own language.
- Updated A-Z business directory listings. Please note: if you have not updated your business listing as yet, please do so here.
We hope you are as happy with the new Tourism Vernon website as we are. Built with both our visitors and you, our corporate partners, in mind, we believe it will be an enormous asset to our growing industry and beautiful town.